- This event has passed.
Virtual: Positive Psychology: Cultivating Happiness
November 15, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm ESTFree
This program will take place on Zoom.
Join therapist, educator, and positive psychology coach Diane Lang in this uplifting talk on the power of positive psychology. Using positive psychology as the foundation for this class, we will cover happiness, positive thinking and living in the moment.
We will discuss:
- Methods for controlling and changing our thoughts to become an optimist
- Necessary steps to creating balance in our lives
- Learn how to deal with pessimistic people and negative situations
- Learn how to break negative patterns of thinking that are self-defeating
- Learn tips to live mindfully
About the speaker
Diane Lang is a practicing therapist, national speaker, educator, and certified positive psychology coach, has her master’s degree in counseling and is an adjunct in The Social Work Department at Rutgers University and Montclair State University in the Undergraduate Psychology Department. She has written three books, and has been featured in various publications, and on TV and Internet shows. Diane speaks on various mental and emotional health topics including Happiness, Resiliency, Stress management, Parenting Positive Aging, Anxiety, and Depression in both teens and adults. Diane also specializes in Positive Psychology, Positive Education and Positive Parenting.