- This event has passed.
JJML LIVE: Tech Help
October 9, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
One event on October 30, 2020 at 2:00 pm
Technology can be tough. We can help make it easier. Log in any time between 2:00-3:00 pm and ask our Emerging Technology Librarian your tech questions. Questions will be answered on a first come, first served basis.
Topics we can help with:
- Setting up your account and device for library services like Libby, Flipster, Hoopla, or Kanopy.
- How to access and use library databases like Brainfuse (live tutoring), Ancestry, or Consumer Reports (and more!)
- Questions about a new device such as a tablet, smartphone, kindle, or laptop.
- Questions about programs or software, like Google Docs or Microsoft Word, etc.
- Tips on how to use Zoom, or connect with your family and friends online.
- Tips on how to use your internet browser, email, or other website.
- How to download or uninstall apps on your device.
Any other questions you have, we’ll try our best to answer!
No registration necessary- simply click this link at the appropriate time to join the meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83294346620?pwd=Y0svNVpGTzduZW0vSE1KSjIzUzl5QT09
If prompted, enter these codes:
Meeting ID: 832 9434 6620
You can also call in by dialing +1 646 558 8656 and entering the above Meeting ID and Passcode when prompted. Tech Help is also available by phone during library business hours by calling (631) 725-0049.