The library welcomes you to use our services safely. Due to an increase in covid-19 cases locally we are returning to Plaza Pick-up services only for the safety of the community. Please watch our website and emails for when we are able to resume appointment services. For more information call 631-725-0049 ext 0 or email email@example.com.
Plaza Pick-Up Services:
- Loans of library materials including books, movies, magazines, etc.
- Provide reference help over the phone or email
- Free printing through Princh up to 25 pages
- Scan/copy/fax services- patron leaves the papers and information, and we will do it for them while they wait outside and then return.
- Take & Makes for pick up
- Community Journal Project (regular loan for pick-up)
- Programs are still being offered online- check our website calendar
Interlibrary Loan reserves are currently available, but delivery times may be slower than in the past. We have a dedicated email for placing reserves on items: firstname.lastname@example.org.