The VA and PsychArmor Institute have created a series of FREE courses specifically tailored to meet your needs. These engaging and interactive courses are available on-line and on-demand. No registration process – one click and you start learning. The courses are short and easy to watch.
Check out this list of courses offered:
- ABC’s of Respite
- Focusing on the Forgotten – Me
- Good Grief: Finding Hope
- Goodbye to Going it Alone: Learning to Ask for Help
- Creating a Space for You: Caring for a Loved One at Home
- Choosing your Words: The Power of Communication
- Mantram Repetition
- How to Connect with your Checked Out Veteran
- Introduction to Invisible Wounds of War
- Invisible Wounds of War at Home: What is PTSD
- Invisible Wounds of War: Symptoms of PTSD
- Invisible Wounds of War at Home: What Family Members can do about PTSD
- Invisible Wounds of War at Home: What is TBI
- Invisible Wounds of War at Home: What Family Members can do about TBI
- Invisible Wounds of War at Home: Substance Use Disorder
- Invisible Wounds of War at Home: Understanding Depression
Visit Caregiver training courses to start your FREE learning!
New Classes Coming – From courses on intimate partner violence to understanding the VA for Caregivers, we continue to add new content to our Caregiver School to help you navigate the caregiver world.